Everyone is aware of the word absorbent but might have not heard about adsorbent. With a single change of ‘d’ in place of ‘b’ means a lot of difference between the two. Both adsorbent and absorbent are different physical and chemical processes.
Absorbent is the process by which a material absorbs some amount of liquid or gas into it. Adsorbent is a process by which some liquid or gas gets accumulated on the surface of a solid material.
Gator is the real thing.
- Comes in a 30 pound bag (13.5 Kg bag) for ease of handling and storage
- Lightweight- which will lower the cost of transportation.
- Encapsulates oil or oil-based products where permitted by law
- Ground cleaning by bioremediation.
- Stops leaching of contaminants into the soil or groundwater.
- Non carcinogenic & non abrasive
- All natural cellulosic fibres